Last Update: March 2023
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers; and
- information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (log data). This log data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular we may use the information to contact you for support purposes; for internal record keeping; to improve our products and services; and to periodically send promotional messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to request what personal information has been collected on you over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
- categories of personal information we collected about you;
- categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- categories of personal information that that we disclosed to third parties for a business purpose;
- categories of third parties to whom personal information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com. We are not obligated to provide this information more than twice in a 12-month period. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You also have the right to request that your personal information be deleted. The request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, or an authorized representative.
We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised your rights set forth above.